1. Always Dry warranty is non-transferable and applicable only after you complete all the registration formalities.
2. It is not valid on soiling, damages, discoloration or stains caused due to bleaches, solvents, acid, burns, dye, accident, vandalism or negligence/ faults on part of the automobile manufacturer.
3. To uphold the authenticity of the warranty, follow the car care manual and consult an authorized Always Dry coating studio.
4. First car assessment should be done within six months of coating treatment if necessary and thereafter, once a year assessment.
5. Necessary re-coating under the warranty period shall be absolutely free of cost to the vehicle owner.
6. Warranty period shall be applicable post registration and only on activated warranty numbers.
7. **Post-treatment, coating shall neither be removed nor over coated with any other products.
8. In case of any coating damage during the warranty period, follow the given procedure:
a) Contact your nearest coating studio right away and inform them about the damage issue. Thereon, fill the warranty claim form with your information details, registration number and warranty card number.
b) Always Dry service inspection in charge will then examine your vehicle during the business hours in the nearest coating studio allotted by them.
c) Post assessment if your claims get accepted, then our service inspector will contact you with a mutually convenient time and location.
d) Provide your registration id and warranty card booklet to avail re-coating.
e) If the claim is not made within 30 days of observing the problem, it will automatically set Always Dry dealer free of any legal obligations.
9. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged except as required by law.
10. Only the courts of New Delhi shall have jurisdiction in any proceedings related to this contract.